Thursday, December 14, 2006

++016 the happy wondering


i felt.. i felt.. i felt very very worried. risau yg sama mcm risau yg dulu. the same one that made me waking up in the morning crying, again.. the same one that made me stole somebody's ciggies, again...

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right

currently listening to:vertical horizon - best i ever had
currently feeling:down
if only i can hug somebody..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want me to wait
i will wait for you
if you tell me to stay
i will stay right here
if you don't wanna say anything at all
i'm happy wondering... :-"

Anonymous said...

ok oowwwww.....sorri saye adelah tgh tido time anda msg nak swimm....anyways, comelah ....u are always welcome utk mentenggelamkan diri di pool ituu....

hh said...

lekokok: im not happy wondering. >:P

owwek: soccay. :(. saye mahu pergi memati lemas lagi :(

videLcute said...

wawa: hehu, biaselah, perkare2 rutin org kate.