Tuesday, March 18, 2008

++184 the one with teambuilding

extremely tired + my legs hurts + kejang sane sini.
on top of that, we were being bred with good, nice, hi-carbo, foods.
that was my first time in 5 years of working doing team-building,
was hoping to get to know new people around the office-globe, ending up, being the same group with olehbusuk dan ida. damn.
wat else, did i enjoy it? see the picture lah kan.
[i bet that my pictures will let u know how i felt, as i smile/menyeringai almost linearly in all pictures, same pose, same centimetre mouth opening :D, takkire bersuka or berduka. there goes my confession.]

just, enjoy..





















more fotos from my fotopages:

currently listening to:chris brown - with you
currently feeling:i miss atuk T_T
i wanna be:flying

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh ye ah. pose muke cam same sme. copy paste je ah centu :p

videLcute said...

:)) drpd bebalik muke katun yg pakai speki pastu goreng gitar tuh :p