Tuesday, December 1, 2009

++452 the one with project videlcute latest updates

yeyyyyyyyyyyyy.. krismes present came early again this year!!!~
project videlcute is here !!!!!!! and i couldnt stop smiling today. yahu.
*bear that, due to mengejar due date, the final works was really2 messy and uncreative and semak and kucar kacir and i was puking looking at me face like 24hours..but i dunwan to membazir to put pictures of others sgt hahahaha.. its about me me me and me.

here i present the final output. me <3 <3 <3 alot.


and.. it is for mister love me..

previously on project videlcute:
http://videl-kuchiki.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-with-project-videlcute.html
http://videl-kuchiki.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-with-project-videlcute-updates.html


*dun let me start on my birthday present yg juga came early this year. u r gonna puke.
currently listening to:jay z empire state of mind
currently feeling:loved!~
i wanna start on a new project. tp takdak duik. :(

2 comments:

Taqiyuddin said...

kewl stuff! where can i get a copy?

videLcute said...

TAQI: a copy of mine :p or your own copy? kalo terase takde wedding album/nak menambah koleksi wedding albums, bolehla create sendiri with this service. best woooo!~