Monday, February 14, 2011

++Happy valentines

yes i know about all the propagandas, we cannot celebrate valentine's day watsoevvv. (kecoh!!!)
but urm, let me rephrase my title to
"selamat hari kekasih!"
its all about your nawaitu exactly, jgnlah kau memejam mata dan berkata aku cinta padamu, dan jauh didlm hati kau pula sedang memuja2 valentine watsoeva tuh. jadilah seorang yg tidak mengkomplikatedkan sebarang keadaan ya.

but the main thing is, about enriching your lover's heart on this very special day, yes yaarite about u can always give her/him something on any other day, but, whats wrong with being specific. dan penipulah engko celebrate kekasih engko everyday kan, nak dpt bunga time birthday pon x penah kasi, ade hati ckp engko celebrate setiap hari. kunuk!

dan, the sad thing is, seumur hidup aku, baru 4 kali sahaja saye dpt bunga on valentine's day.
3 times were from bosses (yg turut kasi kat semua female staffs :( )
and 1 time from xyz, tu pon mase di awal tahun perchentaan.

i dun care about all the fussy issues about celebrating valentine's day,
but, i want my rose/s!!!

ooooooh dimanakah boifren baru :(
oh dimanakah engkau yg ku rindu,
di mana kau ingin ku temu~

oh where oh where can my roses be? here i am, rewinding my 6 years ago:
http://videlkuchiki.blogspot.com/2006/02/unexistance-day.html#links

and here's to all lovers out there..


It's words you forget, to anniversary songs.
The bottles bite back, your tolerance wrong.
Your good intentions count for little anymore.
If you're sorry, why wage war?
I'm not fully convinced that there's something wrong with this.
Could another point of view,
biased and untrue, tear me away from you?

Will you be my, Valentine? If I'm a world away?
Apologies are breaking me.
The constants aren't so constant anymore.

For two days I wait for calls to come though.
Tonight for me translates to yesterday to you.
You bend and you wave, when you're barely away.
I wish I could say tonight that when you bend and wave goodbye, you'd take me with you.

Will you be my Valentine? If I'm a world away?
Apologies are breaking me.
The constants aren't so constant anymore.
The constants aren't so constant anymore.

currently listening to: the get up kids - valentine
currently feeling:kenyang giler sakit perot
i wanna be:lucky

2 comments:

kakashi said...

hai apa khabar ;) xyz.. lama ai tak dengar perkataan itu :-j

videLcute said...

heyyyyyy! budak busuk!!!
baru je ngumpat u malam tadi dgn mayondddddddd