Friday, April 22, 2011

++Wish You Were Here

mark up your calender girls!
incubus is coming on 23rd july, at stadium merdeka..
im not sure what's gonna be up, whether i should go or not,
whether i can go or not, because the compromises are, therell be the handsome brandon boyd and mates, and also fellow incubus-ians, to which ofcourse them are mostly my age.
(teenagers, pls stick with justin bieber ya!!)
but then, i tend to be over emossional with these tiny2 little memories lah,
rindu tahun 2004 ituh.

ah! jgn pikirkan nya. but then, this song came up to my mind after adolescent (incubus new release)
huhuhu T_T sedih...


The world's a roller coaster
And I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care
But my hands are busy in the air saying:

I wish you were here
I wish you were

2 comments:

nn said...

lagu favourite i miss you boleh bikin nangis bila dengar sebab sambil dengar sambil teringat kat someone.

ok sedih.

videLcute said...

YES!! That! too!
*nangih dalam meja*