Friday, August 26, 2011

++the one who type and sleep

hnmm i cant sleep
Tapi terlalu malas dan penat utk bangun dan packing baju
Maka, menaip dgn menelentang adalah spt sudah menjadi rutin..
I blame the technology for making me fat :|

Im going back to hometown this saturday and i cant wait to makan puas puas
Dan main mercun
Dan main dgn aaa
Dn ofkos mom's delicious cookings!!!

Im thinking of cutting short the hair too.
Atfirst im thinking of botak terus because i felt luje the whole rambut was chemically problematic..
So the thought of getting it bald will give the very brand new hair all over the head..
Butthen, the thought of vacationing without hair in the pictures scares the hell out of me
Or maybe this is a good opportunity to wear scarf all the time (jahatnye nawaitu sebenar bukan sbb nk tutup aurat tapi sbb botak?)

Im sensing grammar and typo mistakes all over this ebtry as i am typing with this big finers of mine and the small keypads.. Ahh abaikan nya pun..

The other day, a bigslap on the cheek awaken me from something silly.
And now im pondering whether shd i or not write about it.
I hate making some ignorant people saying. "i told u so!!!"
Huh, i knowwwwww
I know and i was thinking hey have u tried to help me?

Stop being so judgemental and tahu nasihat je tp mcm x mmbantu..
Mcm cadangan 'has1fah,u shd go out and hv some fun'
Butthen u dont even tried to bringvme out sometimes u even left me out whn u r having fun,
even qirse, setiap kali aku ajak keluar, u gave like zillion excuses..
Urghhh

Me being all protective, again.

Come and motivate me!
Takkan nak suruh aku gi jb or penang everyweek kot?
currently listening to:
currently feeling:
i wanna be:

No comments: