Thursday, February 23, 2012

++the one with the bucket list

so i heard nadia's (flyfm) bucket list before turn into 30 this morning..
and i was thinking, i didnot set any target before turn into 30.
and i am already 31 now.. sigh*
lets make a bucket list before i turn to 35!
here goes...

++ my bucket list b4 December 2016:


*find a decent husband secara seriously. (i'd settled for the facebook single man's hunting if i must to, but i havent have the time yet..)
not necessarily rich or handsome. Just someone at my average, someone who loves me and my family and loves musics too.
*travel to either 2 of these : usa, australia, new zealand, hongkong, japan, germany, cambodia, india
*own my own home (almost accomplish)
*buy a new semi-pro digicam
*buy a macbook
*buy ipad (whichever is the latest)
*try skydiving
*buy/learn guitar professionally..
*lose atleast 20kg of current weight.
*stayput in celibacy if still havent achieved no.1..

currently listening to:chasing pavements - adele
currently feeling:seram
i wanna be:a supermodel

4 comments:

melloyz said...

i have my list turn to 40 but somehow mcm x teralign je...

sue said...

perlu ke listkan item yg paling last tu? tu mcm shud be understood rite??

hh said...

imah: 40 is still long way to go
sue: kecoh lah lu!!

Pojan said...

i had my bucket-list-before-30. 1 pun tak capai.