Wednesday, January 31, 2007

++030 the budak kecik

huhuhu, lasnite i couldnt sleep. 4 reasons, or one of them only:
1. OAG outstation lagi. i hate u >:P. that made me sleep alone [eh silap, that made me being home alone].. as if i nvr being home alone before :D.. but this time, ia adalah lain sikit bekoz of reason no.3.
2. i marathon-watched the 'great teacher onizuka GTO' and the last episode before sleeping is the episode of them sitting in a dark room in the school and story-telling ghost-story during tea-break. bongokkk punye onizuka senseiii! and the story of 'budak dalam tong' brought my mind to reason no.3:
3. the morning before going outstation, OAG came to me and asked me to lock my room, because, she's been spied by a small kiddo that morning. seriously, aku seram & meremang bulu roma weyyy..
4. i rxed a very sad sms liao :(

so much for my sappy nite.
that made me menyesal tak gi lepak dgn rakan2 sosial kat kepsi.
and menyesal x terangkat satu phonecall.

currently listening to: laluna - setelah kau pergi
currently feeling: sad
i wanna drink tody.

3 comments:

mynameislina said...

Che Pah adakah bdk kecik iteww spt hantu korea(yg muka puteh cam tepong iteww?) >>> sajek nk kacau che pah...lalalala

olleh said...

ia seperti dalam cerita ju-on. bila di angkat selimut kelihatan budak yg comel mengeluarkan kepala secara manja..

videLcute said...

lina-chan: jahattttttttt nihhhhhhhh!!!~
budak kecik ittew ialah manusia normal bak kate oag ;))
olleh-kung: nih lagi sekor: jahattttttttt niiiiiiiihhh!!~ bukan bukan nehi nehi puyau!