Thursday, February 22, 2007

++suddenly

Suddenly the thought of losing you haunts me. The thought of not having to bug you anymore or to be bugged by you. The thought of not having to exchange bad words with you anymore. The thought of not seeing your sarcastic smirk anymore. The thought of not seeing your angry face or a sweet smile or the "who?me?" face anymore. The thought of not hearing your "childish little cry when you gatal buntut" anymore.

That would take quite a lot from my life. Maybe I'm not that prepared after all or am I just imagining things that I assume. Leave me you will one day and that is a certain fact according to my logic mind. For sure. Life is for living and changes would be made even though certainly not by me. Hell! I hate that fact and I must have written it a dozen times.

*editted entry from papakerma, but i felt exactly the same, so i copypasted.

No comments: