Friday, June 1, 2007

++076 the one with the flu

hidung tersumbat
tekak sakitsakitsuam
buntut sengal2
pinggang sesungutsungut
kapla pening
kaki rase sejuk
tapak tangan rase panas

now tell me who likes being demam? i even vend a shop at xita refuge town with a 'demam' signboard. i couldnt believe that i sleep all day yesterday. and if u wonder on how the demam effected my weight, yup, non. yillekk. zero. nil. nada!
my appetite went 25% higher than usual, i asked oag to tapau bubur ayam mcd, and then i called oag again to tapau bihun goreng summore. dont let me mention about the meals between.
i tend to eat more when i'm sakit. jika sakit hati, ia bertambah lebih 50%.
so, now, you can configure where these flabby 15kg fat came from.
i eat less [turun 50%] when i'm in the 'butterfly in stomach' feeling. u know the typical makan tak lalu, mandi tak basah thingy? it happen to me. kesian ai dah lame ai tak rase 'butterfly in the stomach' kan :( tsk tsk.
i mean, yea i am happy [with atuk], sumtimes, but there's lotsa thing made me sad. naik 69% appetite.

ok. semua ini alasan. i know i know.

mr.jung ang wants me to lose 10kg in 3 weeks times. whoah, how can i do that?
i actually dun care about his suicidal notes tersebut, but what i care is, this khakis i'm wearing rite now didnot fit well anymore. i used to wear belt dahulu, sekarang, dia hanye boleh dizip dibawah perotmoncit!
u want me take picture ah? sure or not?

currently listening to: eminem - mockingbird
currently feeling: demam
i wanna be: a supermodel

3 comments:

Pojan said...

sure wantttttttttttt
want piccies
want want

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

me want too ;))

videLcute said...

tak puas tgk secara live, korang nak gak tgk versi gambar ek..
ai tawu lah perot ai comel.
nanti lah ai emel yuhwol :-j