Sunday, December 23, 2007

++154 the one with 8 random facts

i've been tagged by dela...


The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

List eight (8) random facts about myself:

1. im turning 27 in few days :D. my sister is still in UPM, samong study. my brother is still in UM, masih study.. that makes me the only child in my family who's working. not relevent. my father and my mother is still in love. pon not relevent. hehe.

2. i have served in telco industries since 2003. i have minimum knowledge in other field, that made me think RF only for the past 5 years. but, that didnt turn me into some insignificant person in thinking about other important things like whats best for my life, and my country. and, i dont do much people handling in my business, i normally talked crap to the antenna, or the printed circuit board like 'woi chilake, apsal ko tak idop ni. kechelakaan betullah. macibai betullah mendalah nih'. and so on. so, dont do debate with me, especially in politics, because biliv me, i know what im holding unto, only i dunno how to explain.. and ofkoz debate on it.

3. I have this system with which I arrange the money in my wallet. All my notes are arranged according to denomination with the largest at the back, right side up, face to front. atuk said this sequence will bring wealth in my wallet, which is so far so not good pon??? ehehe. not like i'll lose some money if i follow the rules pon kan, so, ikotkan sahajos.

4. ouh.. about rules, i dunno i fell into which category, sumtimes i'm this very skema girl who folo every freakin rules [likes those traffic lights and giving signals], but, sumtimes, im this very rebellious brat who really needs to scream out, who finally pack her bag and go home before the time is over, and not for once feeling guilty about it.. [add more masalah sosial yg pernah ch3pah lakukan here*] heh.

5. i bring digicam to almost everywhere. i had more photos than yours, i knew. :D. and i took pictures everywhere, anytime i like and of course i had pictures of us in the fitting room. only undisclose for personal reason. as 'budak baru nak up' as that. another entry.

6. so far, since early 2006, i've gain 15kg in total yay! big hoolahoop dance. haha. i'm so scared and i'm so screwed! i've given up diet since, err, i dunno since when. cemane ni mak :(( *cried histerically*.. all i cn do is praying very hard to turn back to age 16th size without doing anything. amin. ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha.

7. [oh incase u wonder, no!!, sadness or anything to do with breakups or watsoeva depression-thingy does/did not help me losing weight, thank you]. depression increased my carbo-intake. oh, i must've written that for thousand times.

8. my bf is shorter and younger than me.. and jongang-er :D thank you.

the hardest part, tagging people :-s..
i tagged 1.lina 2.pojan 3.wawie 4.baby 5.takeru 6.imah 7.naiza 8.chikong
ngeahahahhaha.. padan muke. tapi kalo tanak buat pon tak rugi apepe. buat, lagilah takde rugi apepe. mcm biase, for fun.

currently listening to: usher - my boo
currently feeling: lapar lah pulok
i wanna be: rich and famous

8 comments:

Dela Ahmad said...

samaaaaaa!. duit itu , muka raja ituh, semua kene belah kanan jugak.

videLcute said...

dela: bak besaba.. so, so far so good tak? org kate fengshui bagus kan susun duit gituh. :-s

Dela Ahmad said...

eh..ntah :))..biasa je..tak de progress pon. tapi kalau orang kata senang dapat duit...cam tu la senangnyer kuaq duit takot takottt.....teheeeeeee :D....

ohnoaini said...

wahh.. kene tag. i feel so special :D oh ini rupenye makne tag. i ade ingat cam poke kat facebook. wahahahaha. sungguh n00b. :D

comment for #5. i have NEVER lepak with u without u snapping pictures of EVERYTHING. hahaha.

videLcute said...

dela: ehehehe, yg senang dpt mmg senang pergi :-s takottt gakkk

baby: :D apelak poke plak, ituh mcm cucuk2 je :-s

reply on comment #5: ahahahhahaha, sure u salu tensyen tgk i bwk kuar camera kan :))

mynameislina said...

Baek...akan membuat tag...bila ada kelapangan....hehehehhehe (yg ntah la tak tau bila sebenarnya/9 :)

melloyz said...

i dah buat dah tag u tu. rase bangga lak.

videLcute said...

lina: bagus. sile jgn asyik pegi vacation sahajos. cpt buat tag inih. [nak gi morocco gakkkkkk]

imah: shabbbashhh inspektor sahab.

bile si warrie nak buat nih :-w