Thursday, June 26, 2008

++218 the one with the death and birth

life, death & birth.. all is like a magic kan.. its a mystery, yet, so magical.
i'd just came back from my spv's dad funeral.. eh bukan funeral, visit to her house to say condolences. what amaze me is that, her older sister, is going to give birth to her first son/daughter in 2 weeks time.

i mean, what people say what goes around comes around did its duty here.
one thing i reckon lah selalunya, when any family members pergi, there's always someone new coming to the family.

like around 9 years ago when my uncle pass-away, then 44 days later, his brother, which means, my other uncle followed him to alam barzakh as early as their 40-ish age, that was when my maksu [the brothers' sister] was pregnant, and, amazingly sgt2, tetibe my maksu tuh telah mengkeluarkan a twin brother.
my nenek nangis teharu gile sambil ckp:"diorg ni ganti paktam ngan pakandak kau lah ni". how true kan. sedangkan there was no twin genetic in our family. incredible.

alhamdulillah i still have my parents.
to my spv, if u ever read this, which i hope u wont find my blog hehehe, thousand condolences ok. may the guts be with u.

currently listening to: spider buat sang puteri
currently feeling:oh sgt pehnat
i wanna be:a supermodel!~

2 comments:

eLLe said...

cikpah.. I agree!!!

patah tumbuh hilang berganti..

videLcute said...

hehuhuhu. elly, party party party!