Friday, October 17, 2008

++260 the one with the mamat kat basten

OK,
yesterday, i parked very far from the office, the path towards office will have to go thru all the bus under kl sentral.
there's these 2 bus company for journey to LCCT down there, and there'll be some guys at the busses door berebut2 carik penompang. basically, sape cpt dia dpt. penumpang sikit, bas nye byk nak mampos.
so, almost each time when i passed-thru these stacks of buses nih, the guys will come near and try to persuade to take their bus lah.
and normally, i will walk very fast, face facing down, konon2 mcm nak cpt giler, sambil geleng2 kepala sambil terus berjalan each time they try to block my way to ask me to take their bus.
so, yesterday, as usual lah kan, jalan terus terus terus, tapi, tibe2, there's one voice, one of them, asking me "kamu ni 'XX' kan??"
XX is my panggilan normally used by org2 kampung eden, or, nenek2 sedare eden, or kazen belah2 kanan rumah eden kat kg..
instead of doing normal jalan terus thing, i stopped, tekejot, tekebil2 tgk mamat tuh, KONFEM aku tak kenal dia, dan cpt2 tunduk semula and jalannnnnn laju laju laju.
in case u guys r wondering, no, i didnot wear my office-tag, yet.
checked my bag, rasenye takde tulis mane mane name saye has1fah.
hnm, duh.
sejurus selepas melepasi the crowds, i was thinking back, eh eh, hnm? huh?
adekah he really knew me? adekah dia org kampung aku? adekah nanti dia akan hebohkan sekampung yg aku ni dijumpa di kl dan sungguh sombong?
or adekah he was just guessing my name secare tepat?
or adekah he was from my past 8-x.
omg the questions were like corn in the pot. sepanjang perjalanan selepas itu i cant stop thinking that he might be some strangers in my kg yg akan menghebahkan sekampung yg aku ialah seperti gadis kg yg lupa daratan. huhu.

currently listening to:samsons - bukan diriku
currently feeling::-s sedihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i wanna be:a supermodel

No comments: