Friday, April 10, 2009

++337 the one who is tired



I AM TIRED!
i am tired!!
i am tired of people around me who confessed that they are in love with a married-man.
not because 'of i dont want them to be in that kind of relationship',
but im toooo tired of putting mine into their shoes.
of thinking how would i felt, how would i react
of what happens when i cant deny the feeling and nobody around me to actually motivate and agreed with me.
and of thinking what would i do? who should i blame?
im just too tired with my own problem to actually lookit yours with your single point of view my friend.
or am i being selfish?

currently listening to:incubus - i miss u
currently feeling:tired T_T
i wanna be:in love sokmo sokmo.

2 comments:

eLLe said...

Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul..

I'm tired too..

videLcute said...

elle: hehehehe. itula yg memberatkan otakku tuh, memikirkan bagaimana jikelau ai yg berada didlm diri yg menyintai ituh.

lets go out and play.