Saturday, April 4, 2009

++333 the stiff dylan - ultraviolet



from the movie: angus, thongs and the perfect snogging.
and i miss that brighton beach we once strolled.
and this is so boyband but wdeheck.


She is a wave and she's breaking
She's a problem to solve
and in the circle she's making
I will always revolve

And on her sight
These eyes depend
Invisible and intervisible

That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Traveling unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet
Ultraviolet

Now is a phase and it's changing
It's rotating us all
Thought we're safe but we're dangling
and it's too far to survive the fall

And this I know
It will not bend
Invisible and intervisble

currently listening to:stiff dylan - ultraviolet
currently feeling:messed up
i wanna be:elastic band

No comments: