Tuesday, May 25, 2010

++Day 5

i didnot go to work yesterday.
i didnot go to work today too.
tomorrow is my last day. happy kan?
4 days of berehat is not enuff.
i've been busy accompanying my self in the kitchen, mopping.
and watching my long lost bestfriend in the idiot box: HitzTV. hello u, i miss u.
and reading motivating book, hnm, ofkos belum abis. mcm biase.
and mostly, tidur di sofa sambil memegang buku tersebut dan mendengar hitztv tersebut.
i did retail therapy in tesco, because thats what org2 miskin (yg berasal drpd keluarga yg susah) style of retail therapy. we did not spend on branded stuffs, tanak pening2 kepala bayar credit card later on. berabis kat tesco sudey.
dan would have sufficient foods for not going out for 7days. great kan?

today i went to visit his sister who just went back from ireland.
and just before i packed my stuff to go home, mama asked to tapau 'nasi kuning' for my sister.
ya Allahhhhhhh, how can i forget that i lied that i had to temankan my sister?
only Allah knew how i choked, terkemama with my own lie, bergenang2 airmata.
ohmygod.
ohmygod.
how i wish that i can tell her that i went back home because we were broke.
i said, "tapayahla mama, kakak saye tak makan malam. dia diet"

currently listening to:avenged sevenfold - dear goddddddd
currently feeling:still sad
i just want to be loved.