Wednesday, July 14, 2010

++the one with the songs selection

YES! yes!
i am in the phase of listening + rewinding + reminiscing
the good, sumtimes sad, sumtimes happy but turned sad because of the memory beneath, old songs
and again, let me be!
i hope every tears dropped and dissolved into the earth is equivalent to every little memory i had about 'us'.. so i can start new and clean and didnot suddenly strike a zombie pose in the middle of a happy conversations, like what happened yesterday, and the day before, and the day before before, etc.
until when? i'll try my very best. doa kan sejjah.
if u had problems with me coping my life, with me writing sad, pathetic entries in my blog, u can go away now.

currently listening to:EMAN-I SHUT DOWN
currently feeling:pathetic
i wanna go to pokdikseng!!!

2 comments:

Taqiyuddin said...

dah berapa hari dah? ko dah tak track dah ke? wah! thats a good sign!

videLcute said...

taqi:4days to 2months:p & still counting. didnt see that coming.