Thursday, December 16, 2010

++Narnia & Spoiler

*narnia's spoiler alert*

I dunno how people manage to talk very softly n slowly on the phone, for me, my voice is always like a petir. People can actually hear my voice from the other building.
No! I didnot have the high pitch voice!
I have a thick deep voice. Most people would like to think of it as a man's voice, so to say...
Even my close friends used to confuse between me and my ex every time we pick up each others phone.. Dah halfway bercakap baru sedar eh nih ch3pah ek? Vice versa. Or maybe his voice pun mcm pompuan.
Whatever..
The thing is, i cannot decrease my volume.
People wont hear me clearly, like i'm mumbling. Imagine thick and short. Ugly kan? so whenever a bff needs a sesi meluahkan perasaan ke daun keladi (becoz u wont listen to all my advices pon kan, u moron :p), i'll run to the toilet or staircase, or the best was when i'm in the car. boleh cakap kuat dan menjerit.

So yesterday, before step out of the office, i called my fren.
yada yada da, du du da, hip hip boo yah.. ok, c yu at the cineleisure later.
and there, my neighbour of 2-3 desk away asked me
"nak gi tgk movie ape? harry porter ke?"
oh, nampaknya sudah di-ketahuan-kan..
"takla, nak tgk narnia kot.."
and then, menyampuk pula another girl from behind..
"ish, jgn tgklah narnia, tak best!!"
so much for an evening huh. i said "alaaa, takpela nak tgk jugak"
and then she proudly continues her sentences
"nanti akhirnye budak2 berjaya.. bla bla bla"
?????????
"tanakkk, tanakkk tauuuu" and i think i've made it pretty clear there.
"...dan azlan muncul kat saat2 akhir aje.."
??????????????????????????????????????

haizzzzzzzzz

so now, do u think i went and watch narnia?
and do u still want to go to watch narnia?
after this spoiler.

hidup ini sungguh payah.

2 comments:

Natasha MDG said...

i pun tak tau macam mane org boleh ckp perlahan gile dlm phone. haha.

videLcute said...

hnm yeah