Thursday, May 26, 2011

++i miss my 'insert the name'

I miss my sister.
Every night, at 10:00 or so, she used to call me on the phone,
and when I asked her why...
She'd tell me that her body told her... She wanted to hear my voice.
"I miss my sister.
"The smell of her shampoo.
"The way she could always convince me to read her another book."
"When you love someone like I loved her, they're a part of you.
"It's like you're attached by this invisible tether,
"and no matter how far away you are, you can always feel them.
"And now, every time I reach for that tether,
"I know there's no one on the other end, and I feel like I'm falling into nothingness.
"Then I remember Jean.
"I remember a life led with no enemies, no resentments, no regrets...
and I'm inspired... to get up out of bed and go on.
"I miss my sister so much.
"It feels like a piece of me has been ripped off.
"Just one more time, I want to hold her.
"Ten more seconds... is that too much to ask?
"For ten more seconds to hold her?
"But I can't and I won't,
"and the only thing keeping me from being swallowed whole by sadness
"is that Jean would kill me if I did.
"So, for now, I'm just going to miss her.
"I love you, Jeanie.
Rest in peace."

-from glee season2 episode21-

*replace my sister with someone dear, and u know what i meant.

No comments: