Wednesday, December 5, 2012

++the one who is losing

i really think life is unfair


like the people who were stupid-er than me during school, or during uni, why r they richer than me now???? whyy???
like the people who eat more than me, why are they slimmer and slimmer and im getting fat and fatter??? why???
like the people who are still new in the company but getting promotion while i, i know that i dont work harder, but they were not either!!!!!!! but why are they so lucky???
like the people who are uglier than me, but they are getting their dream person, why am i still singleeeeeeee???? why????????? :((

i am losing my patient today.
mr boss told us that there will be no promotion until the next million years.

so, lastweek when u ask me why r u tensed?
its about all of the above.
plus i dont get tlc often these days, months, years.
i guess, kalo kite takde sume bende tuh, tp kalo kite cukop kasih sayang dari segi zahir dan batin (ahahhahahah), kite akan happy.

*DONT! dont compare with the less fortunate. this is an emo entry and comparing me to some less fortunate people doesnt help.

currently listening to:fly.fm
currently feeling:stressed!!!
i wanna be:a supermodel

No comments: