Sunday, December 23, 2012

++Wedding.Band.S01E02 - I Love College - Asher Roth Cover

and... one more reason to torrenting...
new tv series of a wedding band, a rock one, had put me into yeahhhh
and for the love of those old songs, you also should watch this new tv series too...
i like the one they did on 'gwen stef - hollaback girl' but couldnt find the cutted version on youtube, so, lets hear this one, pon best gak...

I wanna go to college for the rest of my life
Sip banker's club, and drink Miller Lite
On Thursty Thursday and Tuesday Night Ice
And I can get pizza a dollar a slice
So fill up my cup
Lets get fucked up (lets get fucked UP!)
I'm next on the table,
Who want what? (What?!)
I am champion, at beer pong,
Allen iverson hakeem olajuwon
Don't even bounce, not in my house
Better hope you make it otherwise you naked
Time isnt wasted when youre getting wasted
Woke up today and all I could say is, um

No comments: