wow its been awhile & i've just finished reading pattypattyboomboom's blog. byk rupanya update dia. rajin ko patttypattyboomboom memblog yeh!
and she's given me some sort of motivation to write.
till date, i'm always
skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttaahhhhhhh (bunyi cd rosak)
ive written the above lastweek or lastlastweek kot!
and i dont have the time, and just save a darft and bam! today during lunch, i just have to saw again this entry and yah, there goes my motivation to write tuh.
KE LAUT sebenarnya
sekejap je rasa motivational to write, and then i had something to do and then i totally forgot that i have that 1 motivation. pfftt.
okla so today i start.
and today i wanna write about my new year's resolution, that is to drink less sugar-ry drink.
its been around 2weeks now that i took my coffee without sugar during breakfast (during officehour)(during weekend however, i automatically changed into my old self, kopi manis gelas besar! OK i will start the weekend bound soon too! must! #JanjiJanjiPalsuSiVIDEL)
and since i've been reading an article about how to lose weight (rajin kali ini, normally i made a hard pass to all articles i recieved), the summary of that article were:
(THIS IS ONLY APPLIED to people who are stubborn and lazy and dont normally doing diet/exercise regularly atau dlm bahasa melayunya, ialah mereka2 yg buat bende separuh jalan seperti aku)
1) we will not lose weight if we cut down our calories watsoever or exercise or both, because we will be starving and end up eat more.
2) our body has an initial benchmark weight. if our current weigh is 100kg, it will maintain that benchmark no matter how much exercise/diet we did until that diet/exercise successful in lowing down the current benchmark. contoh kalo ko maintain exercise dan diet sampai la turun 30kg from 100kg, so your new benchmark is 70kg, it will maintain at that benchmark pula kali ini hingga u hit another benchmark yg mmg kene betul2 lawan benchmark terdahulu.
if u are a hangat2 tahi ayam person, u might lose some weight during your diet/exercise timezone, but u will gain back all that once u lose grip of your diet/exercise tuh.
a benchmark weight is where u will not gain/lose weight eventho u eat like an elephant.
tu sbb org kurus2 tu mkn byk cemana pon dia tetap maintain at certain weight.
3) and another reason for that benchmark weight is due to our hormonal insulin. everybody has their own hormonal insulin which will answer accorldingly to their weight. if u fat, you might have a higher insulin level.
4) so to lose weight is to lower the insulin level.
5) only by losing the insulin level can lower back your benchmark weight.
6) and the easiest way to lower down your insulin level, apart from eatling healthy food, no sugar, not fast food and processed food, is by fasting.
7) it is good if you can do normal muslim-like fasting, that is to fast between the sunrise and sunset
8) but if u r the kind of lemah iman (like me)(who cannot see food, especially in office whr people always like to bring food and asked u to eat), u can try the 16hours diet. that is to not eat anything between your dinner and the next lunch. meaning, to skip your breakfast.
yes, thats the easiest diet i can find now. and this one isnot suitable for thin people, i) u r thin, why do u wanna follow onggemok2 ni? and ii) your food storage in your body is so thin, im afraid that u wont sustained long. but if u can fast easily during ramadhan, why not?
9) u can drink as much water as u can but with no sugar.
sekian sahaja sharing utk kali ini.
i'll post my progress if i am at success.
if nada, paham2lah yg aku gagal lagi ahahahahhahah