Thursday, April 21, 2022

++the one with a melancholic night

So here i am, writing on this empty wall at 2-ish am.
I dunno whats going on with my sleep pattern nowadays, but some days like today, that insomnia thingy hit me.
Im writing from my phone now so pls bear with me.
Currently listening to payung teduh - utk perempuan yg sedang didlm pelukan.
Shit im never getting tired of this song really.
My mood and emotion was like a haywire nowadays i reckon.
Like tonite, like why i am feeling all melodramatic fool like a broken hearted teenager like i just fall out of love like it was yesterday nih? Hah? Hishhhhh!
Even vivi agrees with me, he normally sneak into my room to sleep (normally because he loves me, actually because he wanted to escape kakashi & netzuko, those 2 little brats are at their kitties age, naughty as hell).
But not tonite. Tonite, like he can hear me emo-ing inside, he chose to ignore me whenever i open my door.
He just sit still at the toilet door, dont even bother to look at me. How ungrateful! But still, i’ll go to him and kiss him. 
Bak kata people in fb-page “kucing sepahkan apa hari ini”, kakak dah kene sifir (sihir) kucing.
Another story for another post.
Back to vivi, yup, tonite he ditch me, making me felt more melancholic all by myself. Begittuh.
I should just stop.
All this emo writing will only make people in hiatus with me, taking all the laughing credits.


currently listening to:payung teduh - utk perempuan yg sedang didlm pelukan
currently feeling:mellowy
i wanna be:happy again

No comments: