Tuesday, July 19, 2022

++the one with the health

July2022.

I know someone once told me, how u begin your year will determine how’s your year going. He meant on the health part. 

And so do i.
My january was a bad lung days especially after covid.
It doesnt stop. The athma attack went on and off even after weeks from the first attack.
This time it was so different.
On and off
On and off

And we went to scotland (again for me) on May.
It was ok. The weather doesnt trigger my athma attack. Except when sleeping, ofcourse because of the head and lung position i think.

After scotland, the heat difference totally tolled me.
I was feeling like i wanna die already on the day that i went to the clinic.
Drove, parked, cough and vomit again there and then. Just beside the car.
When i entered the clinic, i was already at the tip of bursting my throat.
I dunno about everyone else, but apparently steroids are today’s remedy.
6pills a day.
Again after the full cycle completed, ok, and i didnt count, the athma attack came in, on and off again.
Now i am again at the new cycle of that steroid pills.
Wish me luck.



currently listening to:dewa
currently feeling: ok abit
i wanna be:healthy

No comments: