Wednesday, November 12, 2008

++269 the one with the brother

its funny when my brother is currently a replacement teacher at a primary school at my village, that most of the students are the most closed-blood relationship with him.
ramai giler kazen aku skolah situ, who are at average darjah 3-6 kids.
lastweek, when we send our beloved grandma at kelana jaya tabung haji for her hajj, most of the cousins were not present, and my brother too.
i was wondering, only to being advised later that they all went to 'perkhemahan' di sekolah at that same day. ohohohoh gelaklah daku.
comel, i think ianya sebuah kegiatan yg comel, especially when it involved my brother with my cousins together.
*cuba membayangkan dia berkhemah besame budak2 kecik tuh*.
when we, all the makciks, my mom, together lepak at my aunt's house at kelana jaya that nite after tabung haji, the makciks told me that all of the un-presented cousins had initially planned to come up to kelana jaya too, with my brother as a driver. butthen, makciks2 tuh sumer telah bermeeting dgn my brother dan melarang keras projek mereka ituh.
kuikuikui. kesian diorg.
hnm, takpelah tuh, diorg pon enjoy buat bbq lagik kat kg tuh, oklah tuh.

currently listening to:another way to die - alicia keys feat jack white
currently feeling:sakit buntut lah
i wanna be:a supermodel

No comments: