Tuesday, November 11, 2008

++268 the one with luluhawa

entah tatau nak tulis ape sebenanye but I had this very feel to write. oh 'luluhawa' is something me and my frens came out with during this one time intervation of being motivated to start some sort of business..
well well.. the idea was being trashed down to the drain just yet because someone who eagerly wanted to start the business in the first place had handed down his alter-motivation tuh. I was tired being so eager to became makcik cashier kot. damn him.

oh oh.. still in the 'scrubbing my back' mood, elly suggested fish spa. tapi itu layanan kaki. I wanted back-scrubbing. buang daki plus urutan stim. but fish spa pon fish spaaa lah.

persetankan mereka semua== somebody was saying this as I was writing down nih.

that is irrelevent. I know.
ntah. I need to write so I write.

slamat jalan pertiwi!
currently listening to:kebisingan kota
currently feeling:retarded
i wanna be:supermodel

6 comments:

melloyz said...

ada org cakap fish spa bahaya utk org yg allergy

videLcute said...

bahaya dr segi? memudaratkan ke bleh bwk kenser ke ape ek? any article?

Taqiyuddin said...

i dunno if you already know. but seeing an opportunity to be a mr.know-it-all, i had to tell you this... luluhawa is an actual word describing a natural process of stone destruction into smaller bits through changes of local temperature. This usually happens in places where nighttime is pretty cold and day time is hot. luluhawa... the name sounds so tame. it's like a portmanteau of lulu and hawa. without the semantic meaning attached.

videLcute said...

taqi: yes yes, i knew. kite belajar time geografi. i din mean we came out with that word(not that we created it), i meant we came out to name our shop with that word. i shud be more precise. sumimassen....

Anonymous said...

cpah,kat ozmosis ade scrub, rub a dub dub n massage sume2 tuh...tp mahal kot...heheh

videLcute said...

owwe: ozmosis tuh katne