Friday, October 25, 2013

++TBBT s07e06

howard sang (together with the whole team(penny & leonard & raj & amy & sheldon) to bernadette on their 1st anniversary:

♪ If I didn't have you ♪♪ Life would be blue
♪ I'd be Dr. Who without the TARDIS ♪
♪ A candle without a wick
♪ A Watson without a Crick
♪ I'd be one of my outfits without a dick-ie ♪
♪ I'd be cheese without the mac ♪
♪ Jobs without the Wozniak
♪ I'd be solving exponential equations ♪
♪ That use bases not found on your calculator ♪
♪ Making it much harder to crack ♪
♪ I'd be an atom without a bomb ♪
♪ A dot without the com
♪ And I'd probably still live with my mom ♪
♪ And he'd probably still live with his mom ♪
♪ Ever since I met you, you turned my world around ♪
♪ You supported all my dreams and all my hopes ♪
♪ You're like uranium-235 and I'm uranium-238 ♪
♪ Almost inseparable isotopes
♪ I couldn't have imagined ♪
♪ How good my life would get ♪ From the moment ♪ That I met you
♪ Bernadette

♪ If I didn't have you ♪ ♪ Life would be dreary
♪ I'd be string theory without any string ♪
♪ I'd be binary code without a one ♪
♪ A cathode ray tube without an electron gun ♪
♪ I'd be Firefly, Buffy and Avengers without Joss Whedon ♪
♪ I'd speak a lot more Klingon ♪♪ Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
♪ And he'd definitely still live with his mom ♪
♪ You turned my world around
♪ You're my best friend and my lover ♪
♪ We're like changing electric and magnetic fields ♪
♪ You can't have one ♪♪ Without the other
♪ I couldn't have imagined ♪♪ how good my life would get
♪ From the moment that I met you ♪
♪ Bernadette
♪ Oh, we couldn't have imagined ♪
♪ How good our lives would get
♪ From the moment that we met you ♪
♪ Bernadette.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
never have i cried wathing the big bang theory.

currently listening to:the big bang theory s07e06
currently feeling:sadddddddddddddd
i wanna be:a supermodel

No comments: