Monday, October 28, 2013

++This one should be in here

I am feeling really2 sad and down and sad and downnnn😭😭😭

My aunt died yesterday
Of cancer
Something wasnt in the family heritance before
I am so scared
And sad too
This one was the one who frequent our home in tamp1n during my primary school
And she is the rock type
Who went and bang her head on to the kind of pujaan 10 nescafe rock kapaks.
Sometimes she went with us to those funfair gigs.
I just love her.

And i am sad typing this.

She is the rajin type too especially during kenduri. Even atuk reckon her, said, makcik awak yg tu rajin.

And to witness how well her husband treated her during her final month,
Urgh ull cried million tears if not billions. She was in a good hand i have to say. Even until her final moments.

I dunno what to say, she went away 42 days after her sister.
Mom said that after her sister, she didnt eat. She lost her urge and willingness to fight her cancer.

Cannot write further, shattered hands.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: