Tuesday, October 8, 2013

++the one who is a hoarder

hi everyone, i am a hoarder.
and, i have a loooooooooooooooong list of unwanted things/stuff in my home and i have wayyyyy looooooooong list of the olddddddddd stuffs
i still hanged the exes pictures on my wall, i still keep all his clothes and all the movie tics we went together!
saikooooooooooooo giler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kept all the yongtaufu container, i kept all the paperbags.
i still kept all the readers digest collections! to which i have never read!
i kept my old curtains, my old pillowcases, my old shirts my old pants my superold scarves!!!
scary kau.
i didnot know how and when and how?? can u throw away your precious things?
oklah i did throw away some, but i still kept most.
my 3rd room is now occupied by my silly stuff.

and u know what?
i kept my old frenster too.
i saved it the lastime we were in it, and i can ss it to prove it.
later.

omfg

now that frenster has shutdown, i kinda miss it

i think need therapy for my hoarding problem nih.
no wonder i cant letgo easily. i tend to sayanggggggggggg to throw away T_T




currently listening to:nothing
currently feeling:sad
i wanna be:a supermodel

2 comments:

owwek said...

omaigodddd hoarder sgt sama mcm pojan...hahaha...korang mmg harus tinggal sekalik... mfeo kate org kan....and friendster tuh mcm best plak tgk ko screencap tuh....menyesal tak screencap aku punye....huhuhu

hh said...

hahahahaha itula pojan reject aku dooooooo