Sunday, December 15, 2013

++

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely
And you're never coming round
Every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes
Every now and then I fall apart
Every now and then I get a little bit helpless
And I'm lying like a child in your arms


Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the heart

here''s to greys anatomy ep 12. why avery? why?????????????

No comments: