actually, by this day, we were already screaming tiredness and the urge to eat proper rice back at home were already piled up there. but, today was also the day where we booked the most expensive hotel rooms for this whole trip. so it was a yin yang situation afterall.
from Fes, we hired the same driver who send us to chefchaouen to the train station.
i had omelette set breakfast and accidentally mishandle it, and my fresh o tumpah.
one of the worker helped me clean it, but scare me into tipping him.
i didnt. because i think it is rude to paksa like that. huh.
the train from fes to casablanca took us at almost 4hours.
after checkin in the hotel, we quickly took the cab to morocco mall, said as the largest mall in Africa.
- taxi to gare de fes (Fes train station) (20 MAD)
- breakfast in Gare de fes (Fes train station) omelette set (50 MAD)
- train from Fes to Casa (4hours)(110 MAD)
- checked in hotel al walid
- morocco mall (largest mall in Africa)(cab 30 MAD)
- had laduree + shopping in the mall
- lunch thai food in Maroc Mall foodcourt (ginger beef rice 64 MAD)(tak sedap!)
- beach Casablanca - Sidi Abderrahmane (facing atlantic ocean)
- hassan II mosque (2nd largest mosque in Africa)(floating mosque on atlantic ocean)(cab 10 MAD)
- souk in old medina of casablanca (taxi 10MAD)
- first time tram experience (7 MAD)
- dinner at hotel's cafe (beef kebab 90 MAD)
- overnight in hotel al walid (Casablanca) (hotel tips 10MAD)
pictures of us:
Fes train station.
my omelette set
semperit is a brand here i think.
our hotel in casablanca. alwalid hotel.
inside morocco mall
wow ade la fayette
a percussion performance by the locals.
wow ade laduree!
jumpa nasi! (tapi x sedap nak mampos).
mmtk's nasi kfc.
at the casablanca famous beach. sidi abderrahmane (kot), the beach faced the atlantic ocean.
hihi w4rrie x sempat lari masuk dlm gamba
at hassan II mosque, 2nd largest mosque in Africa. it is a floating mosque on the atlantic ocean sea.
jalan jalan at casablanca old medina souk
first time tram experience.
me n mmtk's room.
dinner at the hotel's cafe. apparently all other outside;s cafe were already close by the time we reach our hotel. :(
my beef kebab
currently listening to:no doubt - running
i wanna be:kurus :(