Tuesday, November 6, 2018

++The one back from canada

Hello people!!!
Im back! (Yesterday actually)
Ive been to canada from the last 2weeks and i love that country so much!!!!
I love the people, mygod they are sooo so much lovelier and friendlier than any other country ive been to! I love the autumn weather. I love the surrounding. I love the rockies. I love the fresh air. And many more.
I cant wait to post it here, but here's some few places i love so much (we didnot conquer all of canada however, will be back for more i guess).
1- Banff, canmore and the rockies. I loveeeeee those mountains!!! If only i am fit enough to hike.
2- jasper and the icefield parkway! Omg if only i can share the videos of all of our journey. Hanya mata ini yg dapat merekod segalagalanya!

There s so much to calculate for now, hotel bookings and petrols were mostly via the credit card, and we sort of used all of the cash we brought to canada (1000cad for me)(around rm3230), for eating and souviners and shopping blablabla.

Stay tuned! This time i promise, i'll update my blog soon. :D
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: