Tuesday, May 5, 2009

++347 the one with the secret/s

i've been re-reading the postsecret's secrets these days and i found this:


source:postsecret.blogspot.com

and..
and these are all the secrets in the "dirty little secret"s video:
I want to go blind so I don't have to see them together
I'm a virgin
I waste office supplies because I hate my boss
I haven't spoken to my dad in 10 years and it kills me everyday
Everything that I told her was a complete & total lie
When I eat, I feel like a failure
I had gay sex at church camp. 3 times.
I pee in the sink.
I am a peaceful person who happens to be filled with violent rage.
She cheated.
I make fun of fat people, but my mom is huge.
I wish I was the other twin.
I hate feeling alone
I'm only dating her to get to her sister!
I'm afraid to take the next step...
I miss feeling close to God.
I hate people who remind me of myself.
I fear I have an undiagnosed mental illness.
3 years ago, I tried to kill myself... Now I'm 18 and people say I'm happy... But I still want to die.
I'm afraid that no one will ever love me...as much as my dog "CHARLIE" does
Sometimes I think my fiance isn't the one
Sometimes I fake empathy to get people to like me
I'm afraid of naked women
I leave poetry in library books.
I love you so much but can't tell you!!!
I feel ugly because I'm half-black, half-white
I cheated on my SAT and I got a scholarship
I thought I was in love with him...
I take more than the suggested dose...
I only love 2 of my children
I'm in love with my best friend!!!!!
I'm afraid to answer the telephone
People think I've stopped lying ... but I've just gotten better at it
I know it really stinks, but I like the smell of my own poop.
My family is rich but I shoplift everyday!
I have more body hair than any woman should

now, i wish i can screenshotted all the secrets here. letsee how much time i have.






































currently listening to:bob marley - no woman no cry
currently feeling:ntahlah
i wanna be:a supermodel~

No comments: